It may seem early to bring up Christmas, but it’s only two months away so this is the perfect time to start planning your shopping list.
There are some pretty standard gift for writers that never fail—Amazon gift cards, journals, pens, subscriptions to Writer’s Digest. But what if you want to buy something different?
Here are five fun options for the writer in your life:
- A gel seat cushion. Writers spend a lot of time sitting. Make it easier and more comfortable with a high-quality seat cushion.
- An ergonomic keyboard. Wrist and arm problems are actually an issue for writers. Help alleviate that with a keyboard that takes the stress off.
- Coffee shop card. Even the most introverted writers like to get out of the house occasionally. Make it easier on them with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop.
- Noise cancelling headphones. A little more expensive than the other gift ideas but well worth the investment, these will make it easier to write during those trips to the coffee shop.
- Membership fees. Whether your writer is a novelist or a journalist, there’s a professional organization out there whose membership will benefit your writer.
If you have any other gift ideas—or you’ve received something that really wowed you—let us know!
Are you interested in learning more? Would you like to receive tips and special offers sent directly to your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter today, and receive your FREE copy of Simple Tips for Finding the Right Editor!