Press Release Tool Kit
Stop waiting and hoping for people to notice you and your organization! With this Press Release Tool Kit, you’ll learn to apply the step-by-step process I use to help business and organizations get noticed, such as:
- Why you and/or your organization should send press releases
- How to write a press release that will actually get read
- Who to contact so you have the best chance of getting noticed
- How to distribute it professionally to make the best first impression
A $31 value, for just $27!
Press Release Templates
Do you already have a contact list? Maybe you’re a letter-writing pro, so all you need is a Press Release Check List to make sure you’re covering your bases. If you don’t need the full Press Release Tool Kit, click here to purchase items individually.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Press Release Template
- Press Release Checklist
- Fill-in-the-Blank Contact List
- Writing and Distributing an Effective Press Release PDF
Did You Know: Your website’s “About Me” page is the most-clicked page on your website. Why does that matter? Because you website content will either create customers or drive people away.
Better Bios: How to Write an Authentic “About Me” Page for Your Website will help you craft a bio that keeps people reading, and the longer they read, the better your chance at converting readers into clients!