Do you feel overwhelmed by your circumstances? Are you exhausted and overburdened with stress? Do you feel like giving up whenever you run into difficult situations? Imagine boldly facing any obstacle you experience!
In THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS HANDBOOKS, you’ll discover:
- how mental toughness differs from gril
- the top 7 traits mentally tough people adopt to conquer any problem they encounter
- how mental toughness is closely entwined with emotional mastery
- 5 daily habits you must embrace to strengthen your mind and harden your resolve
- why willpower and motivation are unreliable
- 5 simple tips for controlling your impulses and delaying gratification
- how Navy SEALS develop mental toughness
THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS HANDBOOK will show you, step by step, how to strengthen your mind, stand firm in the face of adversity, and weather any storm with courage and grace!
The first few chapters of this book felt a bit trendy to me–a lot of popular phrases that don’t always seem to have specific, tangible definitions. I wasn’t sure if it was the book or my brain (this was the last of six books I’d read on mental wellness and the power of thoughts). After refocusing, however, I settled into Zahariades ideas. By the halfway point, I was hooked.
The thing I really enjoyed about this book was the inclusion of exercises and practical application of the concepts he discussed. As a Christian, I can see how his ideas line up with Scripture and where to apply biblical truths (as opposed to positive thoughts or questions). At first I thought this book might be “too much” after all of the other books I’ve read on this topic, but now that I’ve finished it, I can see that it was the perfect ending (combining science, Scripture, and practical exercises to combat negative thoughts).
An excellent addition to my library. I plan on reading this book again.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.